This is a VERY decent hotel. Much more decent than what I expected when I saw the price on skiish. Ideal for the budget-minded traveler who also wants to stay in a comfortable and clean place. I was completely satisfied by my stay in the hotel. I would definetely recommend it.
* The hotel and rooms are very clean and they seemed new.
* The staff is very friendly and accomodating.
* The location is perfect, one block from the "pedestrian area" (city center), and 2-3 blocks from the beach.
* Space: kind of small rooms (not so unusual for reasonably priced hotels in Europe); really small elevator.
* Expensive breakfast: (8Euro/day) which definetely wasn't worth it. At least they had a flexible paying plan, which made you pay only for the days you actually ate breakfast.
* Expensive internet: ~20Euro/day for in-room wireless. There is a computer in the lobby that can be used for free. Also the room was in the range of an open wireless network, which I was able to use.