12 of us stayed at this chalet, 2 of us got seriously ill on the second day of the holiday, the only 2 that had the jacuzzi bath. It turns out we caught a mild form of legionnaires desease from the bath as they DO NOT clean the jacuzzi properly. We were very very badly ill and did not snowboard for the whole 7 days. legionnaires desease can be fatal. DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS BATH IN THE jacuzzi. When I told the owner what happened they didn't care. I demanded tests on the bath but they wouldn't. This place is not safe to stay. This completely ruined our holiday. The people who own the chalet are unhelpful. On the day we left they were literally pushing us out the door and were cleaning for the next people arriving. I don't think they cleaned the jacuzzi bath out properly yet again. Worst holiday ever!!! I hope people read this before they book this chalet. The only good thing is location.